Friday, April 11, 2008

you are the music in me . ( a song )

you are the music you are the music , you are the music you are the music in me .
evry day of all my life i see you as my life ,
and this is all cause u are the music in me .
all i want to know is about u ,
all i think about is you, and this is cause you are the music in me .
na na nana , na na nana , yeah ! you are the music in me .
na na nana , na na nana yeah ! you are the music in me .

जब भी मैं खुच सुनती रहूँ मैं तुमको याद करते हूँ
ये सब इसलिये क्यूंकि थम हो मेरे खुशी ।
मैं जहाँ भी चलती हूँ , हमेशा फिसलती हूँ ,
और ये सब क्यूंकि , मैं यद् करूं तुमको ही ।
न न नाना , न न नाना न न तुम हे हो मेरे खुशी
न अन नाना न न नाना न न तुम हे हो मेरे खुशी ।

every day i sing and pray
so that you will with me stay,
and this is all cause you are the music in me .
whenever to you i write ,
looking at is a good sight
and this is cause you are the music in me .

तुम ही हो मेरी जिन्दिगी
तुम ही हो मेरी हर खुशी
जब भी कुछ करूं याद करूं तुझ को ही ,
मेरे साथ आओ क्यूंकि, तुम ही मेर्वे जिन्दिगी की खुशी
और ये मैं कहती हूँ क्यूंकि तुम मुझको ले चलो कहीं

in my dreams i picture you
all the way i wanna be with you and this is cause you make me happy !!
na na nana na na nana yeah ! u are the music in me

No comments: